Tuesday 16 February 2010

Messy Mum....

Messy Mum, aka MM, has left the building! I am so happy, she was driving me mad. As some of you will know, I am not a house-proud person but sharing the kitchen here at the hospital with her was worse than sharing with a group of teenage boys. Crumbs left on the work-tops, buttery knives left in the sink, splashes of tea dripped all over the floor, used mugs left in the sink etc etc. There is a big sign asking parents to please wash and dry up anything they use but apparently MM can't read, because guess who did her washing-up every day? Yup! Moi. There is a reason I have a dishwasher at home and it is because I detest washing-up, so MM, if you are reading this, I wish you all the best with your new baby but I am so pleased you have gone home and I don't ever have to scrub the coffee rings from your cups again, or go to have a shower only to find you have flooded the bathroom AGAIN, just like you do every day.

P.S. Your baby has the loudest cry I have ever heard. I look forward to a whole nights sleep tonight.

Update and pics of babies on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment